Power Acoustik Headunit, Full touch panel
- Quick Smartphone Voice Control Touch Button
- Dual USB Ports for Fast Charging & Music Playback
- Bluetooth HF Calling & A2DP Music Streaming
- Gesture Control (Track Fwd/Back, Hook/Hang Up)
- Power Acoustik multimedia source units feature built-in Bluetooth technology, allowing the safe integration of smartphones and other devices into the car audio system. A2DP and AVRCP profiles allow for wireless audio streaming from the mobile device to the car stereo. Select media players and 3rd party apps can be controlled from the receiver’s touchscreen while enjoying quality sound from the car audio system. Phone calls can be accepted or rejected via the receiver’s on-screen interface, using most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. If allowed, contacts list and call logs are transferred to the receiver for easy recall.
- Select multimedia source units to include an 8 or 10-band graphic equalizer. Users can tune the audio to their tastes by increasing or decreasing the level of the various frequencies. Several pre-set genre EQs are included.
- Each Power Acoustik radio features a Class A/B integrated circuit audio amplifier built-in. Its 75 watts peak-power is sufficient for most factory car speakers. Sound staging options include balance, fade, and a bass & treble level adjustment.
Power Acoustik receivers feature USB ports and Auxiliary (3.5mm) audio input, some on the front panel for easy connection. Playback MP3 audio and MP4 video from a USB flash drive or pass audio from external media players to the car audio system.