Singer Sewing Machine
- A Stitch Application simply means a specific sewing technique that you can do with a selected stitch. Basically, Stitch Applications are all the different things you can actually DO with your machine!
- Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Easy to thread and easy to see! The transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Machine Size (16.73" L x 6.85" W x 12.59" H)
- Machine Weight (10.41 lbs)